Aica Aibon as a yellow adhesive pioneer have long been the preferred option in Indonesia. Aica Aibon glue, often known as "Aibon glue," is made by PT Aica Indonesia and is frequently used to adhere materials including HPL, plywood, rubber, leather and metal plate.
Aica aibon adhesive is classified into 2 categories based on how it is applied, namely:
The latest product variation of Aica Aibon Polish glue, Aica aibon S +, is presented by PT Aica Indonesia in response to the growing demand for the use of Aica aibon glue and as a means of corporate innovation in producing current goods to satisfy the innovative thoughts and concepts of its customers.
Aica Aibon S+ is an upgrade to the Aica Aibon 7 product that aims to become a specialized adhesive for installing HPL materials and similar. With the nature of the product being thicker, making this yellow glue the right choice to increase the efficiency of using the product in work.
Aica Aibon S+ is offered in two different packaging sizes, 2.5 kg and 9.5 kg. And in addition to HPL, this product can be used to glue plywood material with good adhesion.
How to Use Aibon S+
Here are recommendations for how to use:
- Make sure the entire surface to be applied is dry and clean from dust and dirt.
- First remove rust, oil and stains or other pollutants if they are on the surface of the material to be applied.
- The method of using Aica Aibon polish type glue is to apply it to the surface of the material thoroughly and evenly using a cloth or similar tool.
- Apply glue thinly and thoroughly on both sides of the surface to be pasted. As an example of sticking HPL on plywood, apply Aica Aibon S+ on the surface of HPL and plywood, wait 10-25 minutes for the glue to dry a little and evaporate, then paste the two surfaces that have been smeared with glue and apply pressure.
- Make sure both surfaces stick perfectly.
You can get a variety of Aica Aibon products at the nearest shops or agents that have spread throughout Indonesia.
Wherever you are, Aica Aibon sticks without limits!