Batik HPL Features
Indonesian’s best cultural heritage
Now you can combine batik as part of your daily life with AICA HPL Batik. This durable, heat-resistant and beautiful laminate design is truly unique because it is specially made based on batik of your choice.
- HPL Batik is made from original batik fabric which is manufactured in accordance with AICA HPL.
- It is produced in Indonesia according to Japanese Industrial Standard (JIS) K 6902.
- It has high durability and resistance to scratches, heat, impact and stains.
- It is easy to clean and low maintenance.
- It has various designs which matches the diversity and richness of batik in Indonesia.
- It is custom made according to customer tastes because raw materials from batik fabrics are provided based on the customer's own batik fabrics.
Dimension and condition
- The customer must provide the batik fabric with the appropriate size in order to have an HPL with a maximum length of 2300 mm and a maximum width of 1,200 mm made
- Thickness of ± 1.6 mm
- Production period is 2-3 weeks after receiving a Purchase Order and batik fabrics.
- The final quality of HPL Batik is largely determined by the type of batik fabric processing itself whether it is printed or hand-written batik.